A place of outstanding beauty, whatever the season. Situated in the central Highland area, Highland Perthshire has it all. Scenic Glens, Highland Lochs, Magnificent Mountains and of course Whisky galore. It is also an area steeped in ancient history with Castles , a 13thCentury Cathedral , an Iron age loch dwelling, even Europe’s oldest living tree said to be up to 5,000 years old. Add to this some of Scotland’s oldest inns, picturesque towns and villages, numerous whisky distilleries (from the oldest to the smallest) all set amidst stunning scenery and you have a day you will always remember.
- Ancient Dunkeld and its 13th century Cathedral
- The Hermitage which includes dramatic waterfalls and woodland walks
- Choice of Whisky Distilleries for a tour&tasting
- Victorian town of Pitlochry
- Queens View – Scotland’s most photographed view
- Blair Castle – dating back to 1269
- Plus some secret sites unseen by coach parties